Sabatier 8" -20cm Sharpening Steel - This sharpening steel is perfect for sharpening your kitchen knives. It is made of magnetic steel which attracts metal fibers as you sharpen.
Completely handmade, each of these SABATIER knives are fully forged for maximum strength and durability. Unique to these knives is the handle-forming process by which they are pressure moulded around the tang and binding posts. This process is superior to ordinary rivets because there are absolutely no cracks, seams or openings like those found on other knives. Made in Thiers, France with a lifetime warranty.
- Fully forged for superior durability and balance.
- The Sabatier knife’s signature narrow, pointed blade-shape encourages precision and control.
- Comfortable resistant synthetic ABS handles offer a sure grip.
- Blade, bolster and tang are all made from a single piece of steel for greater strength and control.
- Rounded bolsters contribute to a great hand feel and facilitate a variety of cutting grips.
- Full-tang construction provides optimum balance and a rock-solid feel.
- Made in France with a lifetime warranty.