Sabatier 12" - 30cm Ham / Charcouterie Slicing Knife - This knife is great for slicing ham, salmon , jamon and proscuitto off a ham holder stand.
For many cooks, classic SABATIER ( Mexeur& Cie ) are the knives of choice. This 18/10 stainless steel blade will not rust compared to carbon steel blade that rust after use if not properly dried. Steel rivets hold the tough, high density handles firmly to the blades.
- The Sabatier knife’s signature narrow, pointed blade-shape encourages precision and control.
- Comfortable resistant synthetic ABS handles offer a sure grip.
- Blade, bolster and tang are all made from a single piece of steel for greater strength and control.
- Rounded bolsters contribute to a great hand feel and facilitate a variety of cutting grips.
- Full-tang construction provides optimum balance and a rock-solid feel.
- Made in France with a lifetime warranty.