ScanPan CTX Nonstick Skillets - CTX frying pan with ceramic titanium for all heat sources. The curved sides makes it easier to use with kitchen utensils and the comfortable handle does not get hot. The pan is ovenproof up to 260°C with optimum heat distribution and it enables the use of metal utensils.
Scanpan CTX features a unique ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface. This patented cooking surface is PFOA-free and does not require any fats or oils when cooking if you prefer. The 5 multi layer construction enable even heat distribution without creating hot spots. Suitable to use on all cooktops including induction
- Features Scanpans new GreenTek environmentally friendly nonstick surface.
- Induction Capable - Outside satin finish high quality stainless steel - for all energy sources.
- Non Stick - Pantented Ceramic titanium surface allows for use of any utensil, including metal utensils.
- All SCANPAN® CTX products are 100% free from PFOA and PFOS, from production to final product, for environmentally sound cookware construction.
- 5 Multi-layer construction for the most efficient heat control and transfer.
- Special two tone finish on handles for stylish appearance.
- Cast stainless steel handles - stay cooler longer.
- No dirt collecting edges
- Oven proof to 500 F.
- Manufactured in Denmark with a liftime warranty.