ScanPan CTX Nonstick Chef's Pans - A chef''s pan serves the same function as a sauté pan. The only difference is that the chef''s pan has two short handles, making it suitable as a serving pan. The tall edges of the pan makes it easier to stir foods, add stock and slowly simmer dishes. Dimension: 18 x 12.5 x 6 inches
Scanpan CTX features a unique ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface. This patented cooking surface is PFOA-free and does not require any fats or oils when cooking if you prefer. The 5 multi layer construction enable even heat distribution without creating hot spots. Suitable to use on all cooktops including induction.
- Features Scanpans new GreenTek environmentally friendly nonstick surface.
- Induction Capable - Outside satin finish high quality stainless steel - for all energy sources.
- Satin polished stainless steel lid with glass centre - convenient to view food while cooking.
- Non Stick - Pantented Ceramic titanium surface allows for use of any utensil, including metal utensils.
- All SCANPAN® CTX products are 100% free from PFOA and PFOS, from production to final product, for environmentally sound cookware construction.
- 5 Multi-layer construction for the most efficient heat control and transfer.
- Special two tone finish on handles for stylish appearance.
- Cast stainless steel handles - stay cooler longer.
- No dirt collecting edges
- Oven proof to 500 F.
- Manufactured in Denmark with a liftime warranty.