REBER (#9008N) #3 Electric Tomato 0.30 HP Machine - Separates seeds, peel and all stringy parts from a variety of fruits and vegetables. Great for the preparation of sweet tomato sauces, ketchup, vegetable purees, pie fillings, apple sauce, fruit and berry jams, marmalades and preserves. It has a continuous duty electric induction motor increasing the overall motor torque. Also includes axial reduction with oil-bath metal or nylon gears.
Machine body in cast iron specially treated for alimentary use with epoxy powder baked at 300°. Propeller made of food grade plastic. Steel and plastic draft pin with steel spring for optimal squeezing. The funnel, sauce collector, splash-guard and filter cone are made of stainless steel. Made in Italy by Reber with a 3 year warranty.
- Reber #3 sized tomato machine suitable for small to meduim output.
- Suitable for tomato sauce, jams, fruit juice.
- powerful 0.3 Horse power motor / 110 V
- 400 watts
- Aprox production 450 pounds per hour
- All food grade metal gears
- Hopper size 9" x 4" inch with 6 quart capacity
- XL drip pan with anti spray removable cover
- Open concept motor housing for faster cool down
- Propeller in acetal resin which is suitable for food contact and antifriction.
- Filter cone, drip pan, anti-spray guard and big capacity funnel are entirely built in stainless steel
- The oil used is “Long Life” and suitable for occasional food contact; it doesn’t need any replenishing or replacement.
- Continuous duty, electric induction motors.
- Designed for home use
- Aprox weight 30 pounds
- Made in Italy
- 3 year warranty
We are an authorized REBER Dealer
Machine Care & Maintenance:
Never run your machine dry. Always be sure to have tomatoes in the hopper before turning the unit on to insure the auger and screen have adequate lubrication. After each use you want to disassemble the machine parts and wash them thoroughly with water and a mild non corrosive detergent. Once all parts are clean dry any remaining moisture from all parts. Refer to the instruction manual for further cleaning and maintenance information.
Please note not to pass the tomatoes more than once through the machine (wanting to get more juice from the tomatoes). If you try to pass more than once, it will make the tomatoes very dry and this is not good for any machine.