The OMRA #2800 (No3), 0.37 Horse Power Electric Tomato Machine - Separates seeds, peel and all stringy parts from most fruit and vegetables. Ideal for preparing sweet tomato sauces, ketchup, vegetable purees, pie fillings, apple sauce, fruit and berry jams, marmalades and other preserves. It is suitable for home or light commercial applications.
The body is made of die cast aluminum and the propeller in a acetal thermoplastic resin. Main gears made of steel with a powerful 0.37 HP motor capable of milling from 480 lbs per hour. The unit has self lubricating bushings requiring no maintenance. Feed hopper and bottom tray are made of 18/10 stainless steel. SEE DEMO VIDEO
- Single-phase, asynchronous motor
- Carter gear motor base and a gear of nylon of high mechanical strength
- 0.37 horse power, 110V, 60Hz
- 400 watts
- 8.5" x 5.5" stainless steel tray
- #2 - 6" strainer tube
- 9" wide x 5.5 deepstainless steel hopper
- Hopper capacity: 4 quarts
- 180 RPM propeller in a acetal thermoplastic resin
- Production: 440 pounds/200kg per hour or 4 to 6 bushels
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Unit total size: 16" long x 10" High
- Made in Italy with a 1 Year warranty
We are an Authorized O.M.R.A Dealer
Machine Care & Maintenance:
Never run your machine dry. Always be sure to have tomatoes in the hopper before turning the unit on to insure the auger and screen have adequate lubrication. After each use you want to disassemble the machine parts and wash them thoroughly with water and a mild non corrosive detergent. Once all parts are clean dry any remaining moisture from all parts. Refer to the instruction manual for further cleaning and maintenance information.
Please note not to pass the tomatoes more than once through the machine (wanting to get more juice from the tomatoes). If you try to pass more than once, it will make the tomatoes very dry and this is not good for any machine.