BONUS OFFER: We will send you a Pressurized Portefilter Holder AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
along with the standard non pressurized portafilter holder too.
Espresso coffee machine and cappuccino built with bright stainless steel body. Lever switches and leds for each machine function. Gauge to indicate pump pressure (Brass, pressurized, automatic filter holder “ Espresso Crema” already fitted to use all kind of pods on the market. It guarantees creamy and tasty coffee.
The Espresso crema filter holder, fitted with one only filter for ground coffee, by hooking it to the group, stops the brewing process by means of a patented system and enables a pre-infusion under pressure which takes out all the flavour and taste from the coffee).
The Cappuccino Automatic system easily and immediately takes the milk directly from the jug delivering it perfectly frothed and heated into the cup. The system ensures maximum hygiene and requires no manual dexterity from the operator. At the end of the frothing cycle you only need to pump water through the system to remove any milk residues. The special turbo cappuccino thanks to the “turbine effect” makes easily an abundance of frothy hot milk and enables the preparation of tea and of any other hot drink. Extractable main cable.
BONUS OFFER: We will send you a pressurized portafilter holder AT NO EXTRA CHARGE along with the standard non pressurized portafilter holder.
- Easy to Make Espresso and Coffee: Fill the portafilter basket to level with finely ground espresso and place onto the brew head. Depress the brew button to start brewing and then press again to stop.
- Frothing Wand for Easy Foam: Simply place the frothing tip (panarello) into a milk pitcher and open the steaming knob to begin steaming milk. The specially designed wand will automatically froth the milk to the desired temperature and foaminess. The wand is mounted on a swivel for easy steaming access.
- extraction from almost any fineness of ground beans, promoting the perfect brewing conditions. A non-pressurized portafilter is also available for those that are into tamping their own grinds.
- Large Water Tank: You can brew a number of espressos and then refill the reservoir right where it's at (by removing the top lid). The water tank can also be easily removed for cleaning or to refill at the sink.
- Powerful Pump For Consistent Shot Extraction: The powerful vibratory pump rated at 15 BAR of pressure, the same pump found on top of the line Saeco espresso machines to pull maximum flavor from the coffee beans.
- Safe, Rapid Recovery Boiler: The PFL has a large stainless steel, 950-watt quick recovery boiler. And the boiler also incorporates a thermal fuse to shut down the heating element should the machine run dry during operation.