This unique stove-top coffee maker is built with heavy stainless steel, a safety valve and heat resistant bakelite. Espresso is prepared by forcing steam and hot water under the pressure of boiling water, through coffee grounds, extracting all of their flavour and aroma.
Espresso connoisseurs prefer using the pressurized steam-vapour method. Once the coffee is extracted the remaining water produces steam to froth milk and make a rich creamy cappuccino.
- With stovetop design, there are no cumbersome batteries or cords
- Unit is lightweight and compact so it's ideal for travel!
- The appliance has separate controls for espresso and cappuccino easy operation
- Made out of heavy stainless steel
- Dimensions: 15 cm W x 25 cm D x 19 cm H
- Capacity: 3, 6 and 9 cups