This Nakiri / Vegtable knife is built with fine slicing of vegetables in mind. Its thin cross-section and wide blade makes paper-thin cuts of radish, cucumber and ginger and its straight edge allows you to make smooth slices by drawing the tip neatly across your cutting board. Its rectangular blade is also optimal for transferring what you’ve just sliced to a frying pan or wok.
- 56-58 Rockwell rating in hardness
- Stainless steel molded dimpled handle for safe grip
- High tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel blade
- Designed to precisely fillet and slice fish
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty