Global 10" - 26cm Yanagi Sashimi Knife G11- This is a sashimi knife, with a pointed tip like a willow tree leaf. "Yanagiba" ("willow blade") is a style of knife originated in the western region of Japan ("Kansai"). It is suitable for use of the "hiki kiri" (cut by pulling movement).
The sashimi knife is perfect for everyday slicing and dicing. It can be used for slicing fish, meats, and vegetables. The long blade makes a perfect slicer or carving knife for long pieces of fish or vegetables. The long, slim blade of the sashimi knife is ideal for creating garnishes, cutting sushi rolls, and filleting fish.
- 56-58 Rockwell rating in hardness
- Stainless steel molded dimpled handle for safe grip
- High tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel blade
- Designed to precisely fillet and slice fish
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty