PLEASE NOTE: This pan was damaged during transport (pan not completely round) but otherwise in perfect condition and never used. see attached pictures.
WOLL Diamond Lite INDUCTION Frying Pans - The pan series Diamond Lite Induction was awarded a Gold Medal at the International Exhibition of Inventions in Geneva in 1999. The ultra-hard coating with embedded diamond crystals applied to the approximately 0.3" (8 mm) thick pan body possesses outstanding non-stick properties and is extremely resistant to cuts and scratches and offers first-rate heat distribution. The coating is fused with the aluminum base, guaranteeing a long service life for this special edition. Valid for all stovetop types including induction.
- Made in Germany
- 5 layers of ultra-hard non stick coating
- Dimension: 2" deep
- Robotic and computerized nano technology application process guarantees no cracking, blistering, bubbling or peeling of the diamond reinforced cooking surface.
- Professional weight of the 8 mm cast aluminum bodies distributes heat evenly without hot spots, guaranteed not to warp.
- WOLL's use of advanced hand casting technology eliminates stress and warping.
- The ultra hard cooking surface is reinforced with diamonds and possesses outstanding non-stick properties. Allows for healthy low fat cooking and easy clean up.
- Oven safe up to 260° C / 500° F
- Metal utensil and dishwasher safe
- Perfectly flat base for use on all gas, ceramic, glass, electric and induction stove tops.
- Optional vented safety glass covers have stainless steel rims
- Comfortable and safe ergonomic handles with cast-in brass inserts eliminates loose handle problems
- induction ready