5 Qrt / 4.8 Litres (20 Cups) Authentic Polenta Pot - this classic copper tall pan helps transform polenta into delicious Italian dishes. Made of heat responsive copper in a wide, shallow design, it's also useful for making jams, caramel and other high-sugar foods.
This hammered jam pan is made of 100 % pure hammered copper with a brass handle and brass hepler handle. Its rolled angled sides encourage frequent stirring. Copper's ability to conduct heat permits simmering over low heat. It heats extremely quickly because copper conducts heat alots faster than aluminum or stainless steel cookware. Made in Portugal with a Lifetime warranty.
- 1.5 mm solid hammered copper
- Unlined interior is safe for use with foods with a high sugar content.
- Use for heating fruits and sugar when making jam
- Brass Handle with brass helper handle
- Not induction compatible
- Dimensions: 8" inches (20cm) Dia x 6.5 inches (17cm) Deep
- Approx 18 to 20 Cups
- 5 Qrt / 4.8 Litres