Global 8" - 20cm Hollow Edge Chef's Knife G77 - A knife suited primarily for cutting of meat blocks into pieces, it can also be used as a multi-purpose knife for cutting meat and vegetables. The cook knife combines the advantages of both a vegetable knife and a cook's knife. It can be used for a wide range of purposes, including usage for meat, vegetables and fish.
The fluted blade of the G-77 makes Global's biggest selling 20cm cook's knife even more indispensable, helping to prevent food from sticking to it as you slice. In our opinion, this fluted version of the legendary G-2 will soon overtake its sibling in popularity. Just as sharp and even more useful, this can even double as a carving knife as well as being ideal for general food preparation.
- 56-58 Rockwell rating in hardness
- The blade only is 20cm long not including the handle.
- Stainless steel molded dimpled handle for safe grip
- High tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel blade
- Cleans vegetables, minces herbs and chops
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty