Wusthof Classic Bonning Knife - Wusthof Boning Knives are for de boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.The slender shape of the blade enables the user to pierce the flesh and follow closely to the contour of the bone. The pointed, tapered blade is a especially useful when working around joints to effortlessly cut meat off.
- Blade is precision forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel, lasercontrolled, and hand-honed twice.
- Handle is triple riveted and fully bolstered with a full tang for safety and strength, ergonomic handle design
- Precision forged from a single sheet of steel with bolster and full tang
- Filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio, it´s easier with this extra thin, flexible blade.
- Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty