ScanPan Impact 12.5"- 32cm Tagine - If you are looking for a quality cookware at an affordable price, this classic stainless steel tagine will not disappoint. With a thick impact bonded steel-clad base with a 5mm aluminium core, the Scanpan Impact range heats up quickly and the heat is dispersed throughout the entire pan, allowing for perfect results on any hob, including induction.
The tagine originates in North Africa where it is used for slow cooking stews at low temperatures. The coned top condenses moisture which drops back into the dish keeping the cooking food moist. Once cooking is complete the top is removed and the dish taken to the table for serving.
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel surface
- 5mm aluminium core base, clad in stainless steel
- Stainless steel, double riveted handles
- Dishwasher safe, recommend hand washing
- 10 years warranty
- Internal capacity markings and rolled rims for drip-free pouring
- Induction compatible
- Made in Denmark with a lifetime warranty