The Version Silvia M V6 + Baratza Virtuoso+ Grinder combo Set - It offers excellent service and high quality coffee. The Rancilio Silvia is the most popular traditional espresso machine of its kind. The Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine is one of the best single boiler machines. As is the case with commercial brand espresso machines, the inside of the Rancilio Silvia is full of brass parts; a brass boiler, brass lines and chromed brass group head with a porta-filter. It's robust premium-grade construction ensure that the Rancilio Silvia will deliver consistently delicious espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, mochas, Americano and more for many years. Please Note: Rancilio cups not included.
- The Silvia's Espresso machine now have a plastic guide around the steam wand knob so the metal body does not cut into the knob.
- To avoid burning oneself, our current batch of Silvia's are equipped with a rubber protector on the steam wand! Same reliable internal components of the Rialto/Audrey
- Three thermostats - unlike many other espresso machines which just have two thermostats!
- Body and control panel made of beautiful satin stainless steel finish which is easy to clean and mounted on a strong, iron frame
- Body and control panel in satin stainless steel
- Group body- filter-holder- filter screen- filter holder gasket switches
- 300ml brass boiler
- 15 Amp rocker switches each with indicator light. Power, Steam, Hot-water, Pump on and Ready light.
- Commercial group head
- 2 liters removable water tank
- 3-way solenoid valve
- Stainless Steel drip tray & grate
- Coffee, steam & safety thermostats
- 15 Bar Pump Pressure
- Pod Adaptability
- Pod Adaptability for the illy pods
- 2 year warranty on parts and labour
The Barazta Virtuoso+ New and improved Virtuoso Grinder with high Precision burr - The Virtuoso is another member of our talented suite of grinders. The Virtuoso lives up to its name by providing technical skill, classic style and a consistent, quality grind.
Grinding for espresso - Let the Virtuoso’s professional-grade 40mm conical burrs perform their magic for a consistent, fine grind. How about a French Press? The Virtuoso can handle that too, with a particle size uniformity that gives you consistency from cup to cup. In fact, the Virtuoso is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class all by itself — and so do many of the micro- and specialty-roasters who swear by it.
The secret to the Virtuoso’s consistent, smooth grind is two-fold: an efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
The Virtuoso’s exterior is just as finely tuned as its interior — a convenient front-mounted pulse button allows for grinding directly into an espresso filter basket, while a 60-second timer means that it’s easy to replicate the ideal grind time. With the Virtuoso, the look goes beyond merely functional. A sculptured metal top and base give this grinder an expensive, elegant image that adds a sense of class and quality to kitchen counters and coffee shop workspaces alike.