Swissmar 8 Perosn Zermatt Copper Raclette Set - Raclettes are a signature Alpine Swiss cheese dish which originate back centuries ago when shepherds and farmers developed different ways to enjoy their delicious cheeses. While today some may still prefer to scrape hot cheese off a wheel in front of a campfire, many discovered that raclette or fondue served at home makes a delicious, hearty meal. Raclettes make for a slow, sociable feast, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
This handy raclette set can accommodate up to 8 people and allows you to enjoy various raclettes along with grilled favorites such as steak, seafood and poultry. The unit also includes 8 heat-resistant spatulas to scoop foods from the serving pans. The key feature of this Classic Raclette is the Reversible Non-Stick Grill Top. One ribbed side tabletop grill for steaks, chops, sausages, etc. The flip side is a flat hot plate grill, perfect for crepes, eggs, hamburgers etc.
• Made of metal with non-stick coating
• 1200 watts with variable-heat control
• Raclette dimensions: 18" L x 16" W x 5" H
• Grill dimensions: 15.5" x 12"
• Weight: 10 pounds
• 120 volts / 60 Hz
• UL approved
• 8 enamel non-stick serving pans
• 8 heat-resistant spatulas
• Reversible ribbed grill / flat hot plate top