Imperia R220 Pasta Maker Set - Imperia #R220 pasta maker with 8.5" flat lasagna sheet rollers. All Stainless Steel pasta maker for home, restaurants and professionals.Prepares solid sheets of 8.5 inches maximum roller opening of 3/8 and adjusting knob with 10 numbered thickness settings.
Yes, it provides the genuine experience of Italian Pasta. Imperia Manual Pasta Machine is ideal for any restaurant or corporate cafeterias and also for the home use. If you are a restaurant owner, or you want to start a cafeteria business, then this machine will never disappoint you, because it can make pastas for the entire mass in a few minutes.
- #R220 Pasta maker with adjustable rollers for multiple 10 thickness settings
- 8.5" Flat lasagna rollers.
- A table clamp, instructions and recipe book included.
- Dimension 13" W x 9" H" x 10" L"
- Made in Italy with 5 years warranty
- Optional Simplex Restuarant Cutters sold separetely.
PLEASE NOTE: Removable and Interchangeable Simplex Restaurant Pasta Cutters sold separately CLICK HERE.
This Imperia Manual Pasta Maker is superlative for any restaurant, café or corporate cafeterias. All the moving parts of the pasta maker are created by drilled and tempered steel. There is a knob in the pasta maker by which you can adjust thickness of your pasta dough. No matter which pasta you are making and what thickness you want there, with the thickness settings, you can easily adjust between 10 different positions.
That means, with this Imperia Manual Pasta Machine, you can have 10 different thicknesses. What else you can want from a Manual Pasta Maker. Now make the dough and place it between the rollers. Set the thickness of the pasta dough from those several thicknesses and roll the pasta dough. Cut them out as per your want.
- Manual Pasta Maker Imperia R220 by Imperia
- Comes with a rolling mill cylinder which is of 8-5/8 inch
- Has 10 different thicknesses to adjust the thickness of your pasta dough to get perfect pasta
- Can make dough sheets from pasta dough with a maximum thickness of 3/8 inch
- In a hour it can make approximately 26 ½ lb. pasta
- Made in Italy