Global 4.25" - 11cm Paring & Kitchen Knife - This wide blade paring knife has a blade, which the back and the edge are vertical, can be used on a chopping board. It is good for peeling and cutting fruits and vegetables. The spear paring knife tip is triangularly-shaped, making it good for decoratively cutting fruits and vegetables as garnish. The peeler knife, with a curved blade, this knife is used for peeling the skin off from round-shaped vegetables and fruits.
Small, light and versatile knife with a straight cutting edge. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat.
- 56-58 Rockwell rating in hardness
- Stainless steel molded dimpled handle for safe grip
- High tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel blade
- Slice tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, and much more
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty