This 11" deluxe Chestnut steel grill pan, ideal for roasting your chestnuts, almond, walnut and other nuts. Product is made of cold laminated steel. The handle is riveted to the body for durability. Its holes allow the fire to pass and roast the chestnuts. Made in Spain with a 10 year warranty. The chestnut frying pan ( with holes on the bottom) works best for roasting your nuts.
- Insert raw chestnuts into the pan.
- Then sprinkle them with water.
- Place the pan over a medium flame.
- Shake and stir frequently.
- Depending on amount of nuts, it could take up to 10 to 15 minutes.
- They are done when the skin of the nuts become blackened.
PLEASE NOTE: The model comes with a green steel handle