Lyonnaise profile pan enables food to easily slide onto the plate; ideal for searing, grilling, browning. French Collection version: cast stainless steel riveted handle inspired by the Eiffel Tower; beautiful and ergonomic handle. Elegant and modern pan, perfect for buffets, outdoor dining or for the table. Thick heavy iron pan coated in beeswax: protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning. Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time. Excellent caramelization of food. Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
Care: Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher. All cook tops including induction.
- Anti-oxidation protection
- Iron is a 100% natural mineral material
- Favoured seasoning
- Improved non-stick qualities
- Organic beeswax-based protective finish
- Guaranteed without any coating (PFOA and PTFE free guaranteed)
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment
- Iron molecules from the pan contribute to good health
- Allows for high heat which seals quickly keeping vitamins and nutrients in food
- High temperature, perfect for sealing, browning and grilling
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- works with all heat sources including induction
- Made in France