De Buyer 2.5 mm Thick round frying pan is 100% natural and 99% iron with an organic bee wax finish. De Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation. Bee wax also helps in the seasoning process and improves the non-stock quality. The mineral B element frying pan is PTFE and PFOA free and with no chemicals added.
You will be impressed with the quality of this pan as it allows for high heat cooking, making it perfect for sealing, browning, and grilling. Another bonus of this amazing frying pan is the fact that the more the pan is used, the better the natural non-stick properties become (material becomes darker). Made in France.
PLEASE NOTE: this fry pan come with a helpers handle on the side of the pan.
- Anti-oxidation protection
- Iron is a 100% natural mineral material
- Curved "a la Francaise" handle
- "Lyonnaise" shape for perfect flipping
- Favoured seasoning
- Improved non-stick qualities
- Organic beeswax-based protective finish
- Guaranteed without any coating (PFOA and PTFE free guaranteed)
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment
- Iron molecules from the pan contribute to good health
- Allows for high heat which seals quickly keeping vitamins and nutrients in food
- High temperature, perfect for sealing, browning and grilling
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- works with all heat sources including induction
- Made in France