La Pavoni Gran Caffè is the perfect choice for a home espresso machine, complete with a brass group, porterfilter and boiler to obtain a better thermal stability. The Turbo attachment simplifies the traditional way of frothing milk. Lever switches and leds for each machine function and comes with a 53mm non-pressurized portafilter.
- Easy to Make Espresso and Coffee: Fill the portafilter basket to level with finely ground espresso and place onto the brew head. Depress the brew button to start brewing and then press again to stop.
- Frothing Wand for Easy Foam: Simply place the frothing tip (panarello) into a milk pitcher and open the steaming knob to begin steaming milk. The specially designed wand will automatically froth the milk to the desired temperature and foaminess. The wand is mounted on a swivel for easy steaming access.
- extraction from almost any fineness of ground beans, promoting the perfect brewing conditions. A non-pressurized portafilter is also available for those that are into tamping their own grinds.
- Large Water Tank: You can brew a number of espressos and then refill the reservoir right where it's at (by removing the top lid). The water tank can also be easily removed for cleaning or to refill at the sink.
- Powerful Pump For Consistent Shot Extraction: The powerful vibratory pump rated at 15 BAR of pressure, the same pump found on top of the line Saeco espresso machines to pull maximum flavor from the coffee beans.
- Safe, Rapid Recovery Boiler: The PFE has a large stainless steel, 950-watt quick recovery boiler. And the boiler also incorporates a thermal fuse to shut down the heating element should the machine run dry during operation.
- Non-pressurized portafilter holder 53mm