Hover to zoom detail, click for full image
ScanPan CTX Round Nonstick Dutch Ovens - The CTX pot is brilliantly designed. The lid is made of satin polished stainless steel and glass, enabling you to see the food as it cooks. The handles are attached with rivets and made of cast stainless steel, which means that they stay cool and will not burn your fingers. The pot is equipped with a ceramic titanium non-stick coating that can withstand all types of kitchen utensils.
Scanpan CTX features a unique ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface. This patented cooking surface is PFOA-free and does not require any fats or oils when cooking if you prefer. The 5 multi layer construction enable even heat distribution without creating hot spots. Suitable to use on all cooktops including induction
- Features Scanpans new GreenTek environmentally friendly nonstick surface.
- Induction Capable - Outside satin finish high quality stainless steel - for all energy sources.
- Satin polished stainless steel lid with glass centre - convenient to view food while cooking.
- Non Stick - Pantented Ceramic titanium surface allows for use of any utensil, including metal utensils.
- All SCANPAN® CTX products are 100% free from PFOA and PFOS, from production to final product, for environmentally sound cookware construction.
- 5 Multi-layer construction for the most efficient heat control and transfer.
- Special two tone finish on handles for stylish appearance.
- Cast stainless steel handles - stay cooler longer.
- No dirt collecting edges
- Oven proof to 500 F.
- Manufactured in Denmark with a liftime warranty.