Mauviel 7.4 Quart (2.5mm gauge) Tri-Ply Roasting Pan - Mauviel M'heritage 250C collection is a combination of three powerful and traditional materials, aluminium, copper and stainless steel. The handles are constructed of durable cast-iron with steel rivets. These solid copper 2.5 mm body cookware thickness pans by Mauviel, are the best choice for everyday use. Features include 100% solid copper with an 18/10 interior stainless steel lining, which will not react with food, and does not require "re-tinning" like traditional tin-lined copper. Efficient heat distribution is important. Copper's ability to conduct heat permits simmering over low heat. It heats extremely quickly because copper conducts heat alots faster than aluminum or stainless steel cookware. Made in France with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Tri-ply roasting pans are polished copper exterior, aluminum, 18/10 brushed stainless steel.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. Not induction compatible.
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Dimensions: 15.75" L x 11.9" W x 3.25" H
- 7.4 Quarts