Authentic Chitarra Pasta Maker - This Authentic Deluxe Pasta Chitarra or La Ghitarra is used to cut fresh spaghetti or pasta into paper thin strands. One side yields evenly cut fettuccine, and the opposite side, delicate angel hair. Heavy duty frame is made of varnished hardwood and strung with zinc coated steel wire. Do not be fooled by other imitation models, this is the real thing, made in Italy with a 2 year warranty. The wires on one side cut 3/16" strands, and the other 1/8" strands. Total Ghitara Size:18" L x 9" W x 3.5" H
- The wires on one side cut 3/16" strands, and the other 1/8" strands.
- Rolls out pieces of pasta dough by hand.
- Place each sheet of fresh pasta on the wires.
- Press the sheet through the wires with rolling pin.
- Pasta Noodles are tossed to separate.
- Let settle before cooking.