Thiers L'econome 6.5" (17cm) Narrow and Flexible Fillet Knife has a very thin flexible blade used for deboning and filleting fish. The long narrow blade enables the knife to move smoothly along the backbone of the fish and easily removes the fish skin. The flexible design makes it easier to maneuver around smaller bones. Made in Thiers, France with a lifetime warranty.
- Superior durability and balance.
- The Thiers L'econome knife’s signature narrow, pointed blade-shape encourages precision and control.
- Comfortable resistant synthetic ABS handles offer a sure grip.
- Rounded bolsters contribute to a great hand feel and facilitate a variety of cutting grips.
- Full-tang construction provides optimum balance and a rock-solid feel.
- Made in France with a lifetime warranty.