Sabatier Forged Boning Knives (Brown Wood revited Handle) are for de boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.The slender shape of the blade enables the user to pierce the flesh and follow closely to the contour of the bone. The pointed, tapered blade is a especially useful when working around joints to effortlessly cut meat off.
For many cooks, classic SABATIER ( Mexeur& Cie ) are the knives of choice. This 18/10 stainless steel blade will not rust compared to carbon steel blade that rust after use if not properly dried. Steel rivets hold the tough, high density handles firmly to the blades.
Completely handmade, each of these SABATIER knives are fully forged for maximum strength and durability. Unique to these knives is the handle-forming process by which they are pressure moulded around the tang and binding posts. This process is superior to ordinary rivets because there are absolutely no cracks, seams or openings like those found on other knives. Made in Thiers, France with a lifetime warranty.
- Fully forged for superior durability and balance.
- The Sabatier knife’s signature narrow, pointed blade-shape encourages precision and control.
- Comfortable Brown Wood Revited handles.
- Blade, bolster and tang are all made from a single piece of steel for greater strength and control.
- Rounded bolsters contribute to a great hand feel and facilitate a variety of cutting grips.
- Full-tang construction provides optimum balance and a rock-solid feel.
- Made in France with a lifetime warranty.