The One and Only Authentic Chateau Laguiole - Chateau Laguiole corkscrews are hand-crafted since 1850 in southern France. They are designed by Guy Vialis, a knife and corkscrew designer. Chateau Laguiole corkscrews are made from highest quality stainless steel, with handles crafted from a variety of horns and woods.
The lever has 3 functions ,lever, bottle opener and serrated foil cutter. The serrated foil cutter on the lever functions smoothly and efficiently. It is designed for stability and ease of use. The beautifully carved bee on every Chateau Laguiole corkscrew represents its authenticity. Made in France with a lifetime warranty.
- Material: stainless steel
- Length: 4.5" - 10.5 cm
- Features the Chateau Laguiole logo, famous Bee, ‘Made in France’ text
- Matte stainless steel finish
- Handmade from start to finish by one single artisan
- Supplied with a leather pouch
- Includes a fold out blade, bottle cap opener and corkscrew
- recommends that you wash by hand
- All Laguiole Corkscrews include a life time guarantee
- Made in France